2007/01/18

Learn English


http://www.tolearnenglish.com/

Do you want to practice your English online?
Are you afraid of the English?
Do you know what your defect is?
How good are you at English?


This site is for English learner.
Of course the site that I introduced is free.
You can train your ability of English.
There are many exercises on all types of topic.
e.g. to build sentences, to use past tense, the article, idioms...

If you want to realize which part is your weakness, usage, grammar, reading comprehension, or listening comprehension, you can click here to do a free test.
Please click the second link "Placement test", "Free placement tests for English learners".
You can comprehend your weak point when you finish your test.

I found my weakness is reading comprehension.
I was so disappointed at the results.
For another I could exercise more to advance it.
This site is really useful.
SHARE WITH YOU.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

做完有的沒的測驗,我頭都要暈了。

匿名 提到...

你可以的!!!