2006/10/09

GLOBAL WARMING

This topic is an assignment from my cram school. I searched every web, and completed my lessons.


The "global warming" is a signification of "climate change". It is a phenology, but "global warming" generally implies human influence. Relative to several years ago, global temperature on both land and sea have increased. Later, land and sea temperature have lost the equalization point. Lands have increased about twice as fast as seas. The world temperature isn't any more stability.

Carbon dioxide have rapid risen since Industrial Revolution. Scientific consensus identifies greenhouse gases as the primary cause of the warming. Greenhouse gases create a natural greenhouse effect on Earth, and Earth is uninhabitable.

Some scientists believe global warming could rise sea level by almost a metre in 2100. Such as the effect like higher temperature, rising sea levels, and weather changes. The influence of global warming is not only human activities but also ecosystems. Even the ocean pH is lowering as a result of increased carbon dioxide levels.

The are five categories of actions that can be taken to mitigate global warming:
1. Reduction of energy use
2. Shifting from carbon-based fossil fuels to alternative energy sources
3. Carbon capture and storage
4. Carbon sequestration
5. Planetary engineering to cool the earth

20 則留言:

匿名 提到...

disorderly yard? what does that mean?

匿名 提到...

error words...
really? I did't realize it.
thx, I'll try to find it out.

匿名 提到...

Just occasionally browse your blog will appear "error words".

Maybe my computer have some problems!

So...Never mind...

RaY 提到...

I have changed my Encoding to "Universal (Unicode UTF-8)".
I'm sure it's not ur PC problem, and hope it helpful.

RaY 提到...

btw, I also want to 甩一甩

匿名 提到...

甩一甩?當真?

ok啊...橋橋時間鬥陣去...

匿名 提到...

康樂股長咧?

匿名 提到...

你說康樂股啊,康樂最近當班長了,
老師說班長可以指定其他幹部,

所以,就你當康樂吧。

匿名 提到...

看來會遙遙無期了……
那就約2/29吧!

匿名 提到...

那...你在十一月找個星期六放假..

ps.你要跟陳阿布商量...
因為他是隔週休...
(但我也還沒告訴他要去甩甩的事)

掰。

匿名 提到...

Do you forget that I told you I quited?
so..., everyday is available.
Just tell me before one week.

匿名 提到...

unemployed

匿名 提到...

1. Work on Tuesdays.
2. Go to cram school every Mon. to Fri. night, and Sat. Sun. afternoon.
3. Stay at home do anything that I want.
This life will continue to come at my future.

匿名 提到...

soga...

你該不會在拼英檢?
如果是的話,加油囉!

改天可以來幫我們的老人上課...
我想光是ABCD就可以教半年以上...

匿名 提到...

英檢……那個好像是國中生在考的。

幫你們家老人上課,你是認真的嗎?
講講就好……想想就好……

匿名 提到...

國中生考的是初級檢定,
現在大學畢業生要求的好像也是初級!
大學畢業的人應該要從中級檢定考起!
英檢很多種啊,托福、全民英檢、多益啥的!
只不過有些證書有期限限制。

有英檢的話,求職時的確是個加分的好東西!
這個社會,什麼都要看證照...@@

---分隔線是用來話換話題用---

那你除了上英文課,還有上啥米課啊?
去修社工學分吧...爺爺奶奶歡迎你。

匿名 提到...

keep secret...
I'm waiting for ur invitation to 甩一甩.

匿名 提到...

吼...我要派狗仔去追你啦...搞啥神秘?


甩一甩日期預定在十一月四日,
十月底的那個星期六也是行啦!
不過這都是我自己說的!

匿名 提到...

黑老大出馬,誰敢說不!

匿名 提到...

那下回見到老大我..
記得請我吃頓好料的..
老大我 會好好罩你的..