2006/10/19

【電影】穿著PRADA的惡魔 The Devil Wears Prada

wears "PRADA", a brand, not "PANDA"...



There are two-most-wanted movies in this week.
"The Devil Wears Prada", and "Stormbreaker".

At first we decided to see "Stormbreaker",
but many people said that it is foolish.
This movie is for kids. I agree with that.
We changed to see the other one "The Devil Wears Prada".

Even though I never watch the drama "Sex and the City",
I am still attracted to the film.

How do I describe it?
When I saw it in the theater, I had many impressions on it.
It's like "If I were Andy Sachs, what should I do?"
As the dialogue said :
"An opportunity a million young women in New York would kill for."
I think most people won't quit this kind of chance.
Because it is really fascinated.

Like Andy Sachs did, it needed a lot of courage and determination.
When the show ended, I thought "What a stupid girl!"
You gave up such as the good opportunity for your perspective.
In my opinion, the fantasy can't afford to live, but money can.
Everyone has his/her own notions.
But I still admired her for doing this.




Whatever you interest in fashion or not.
I feel that you'll like it.

沒有留言: