2006/05/23

T.G.I FRiDAY'S

Thanks God It's FRiDAY'S.





In fact, I more appreciate my junior hight school classmate,小胖.
Because my partner, 流星, bought an insurance policy from 小胖.
He decided to treat us a meal.



We had thought about a lot of restaurant.
Final, we chose the FRiDAY'S.



We went to FRiDAY'S on Monday night.
And ordered the meals.



Southwest Jalapeno Burger
墨西哥辣味漢堡



Double Glazed Roasted Chicken
雙醬香烤半雞



Sauteed White Fish
波士頓香煎鯛魚寬麵



Talk, Laugh, Drink, Eat......
What a beautiful night!



The waiter named "SEVEN", also a funny guy.
I like the mood in this kind of cafeteria.
You can relax yourself.
Of course, the meal has to be delicious.

I like it!

Even in that night, something was bothered me.
But who cares, just have the meal.

1 則留言:

RaY 提到...

You ar wrong...
I'm not to be an airplane's steward.
And you don't know,
it is very hard to type an English daily record for me.