2008/07/31

【電影】永不退縮 Never Back Down



I saw this movie last night, and it impressed me. It is different to other school style movie which talks about the love, the sport..... Otherwise it talks about combat, a nice fistfight.


The story is about a troublesome boy who has moved to other city. He wants to start his new life. One day he found this new college students interest in karate, grapple. At first he didn't like it, but he had to. Because the other fighter beated him badly, and made malicious thing to his friend. Force him to fight.

I have to say I feel a little boring at first, but since it fight, I hardly not to notice every scene. The solid acting really shakes me. The story is good, the motion is exciting. All makes this film rich even the actors are unknowns.



I recommend you to watch this movie, not in theater but DVD.

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

combat是康貝特嗎?

匿名 提到...

搬到另一個城市,展開新生活。那從紐西蘭回來的人會不會也變成格鬥天王...

匿名 提到...

To Dr. D:
接近了……

To BLACK:
我想會變流浪漢吧!

匿名 提到...

很優的片...看得我想去學散打了

RaY 提到...

散打……聽起來蠻有趣的!
我也要參一腳!