2007/05/15

生活

Because of Flora, she complained that my blog was so boring, the topics were around movies. I decide to write an article about my life recently.

I want to tell you a secret that I got a job in HsinChu, it is an electronic company. And my position is Product Testing Engineer. To analysis the product yield is my responsibility. In the meantime, I also need to follow my customer's suggestion. But I am still learning. I have quit form school for a long time. Actually I am not good at designing programs.

The news I didn't tell too many people. Because of my personality, I don't wanna show off myself especially I ain't an expert yet. If you read this topic and you really know what I said, please keep the secret for me. After I get ready and I can manage the stuff well, I'll let others know.

Today is my second week in HsinChu. At the beginning, I stayed at the company dorm, but I moved out yesterday. Because the company dorm is a double room, and my roommate is a night-shift worker. I don't wanna bother him, so I moved out. I believe you'll be aware that my MSN state is usually on. Don't be scared, it's absolutely me.

The work is still okay so far, and I truly like my coworkers and the environment. They are very friendly and easy to get along with. I am not sure that they treat me nice because I am a new guy or not. I hope I could be capable of handling this task ASAP.


Good Luck!!

By the way, good luck to Flora too.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wow, so you can't buy me a drink in your own shop in taichung? XD

匿名 提到...

HA, whatever you seldom come to Taichung.

匿名 提到...

When you lived in the company dorm in the beginnign but moved out yesterday, does it mean you just moved out on May 14?

匿名 提到...

ya, you got it... but what's matter?