2006/11/25

Wedding Invitation, Greeting Card, Memo


Because I ate the ginger duck at night, I can't sleep until digesting it.



Today I got a wedding invitation, a greeting card and a memo.


The wedding invitation is from my college's schoolmate. I think I'll attend at her wedding ceremony. The first reason is we haven't met since graduated form college. The wedding banquet is located in Keelung(基隆) on Dec 9. Some of my schoolmate plan to go to ChiuFen(九份) after the ceremony. I'll go with them, and enjoy the itinerary.


The greeting card is from the TeaShop's guest who works in DOMINOS(達美樂). I was so surprised to get this card, because I didn't talk with him too much. I guess I am so nice to every customer that they remember who I am even I don't work there. It's a simple regard and I'll remember this.


The memo is from my young sister. I don't wanna talk why she wrote it to me, but it's okay. Sometimes people have bad temper and do something without thinking. It may cause the uncomfortable situation. Finally they think out what happened and will to make things better. It is a good way to solve. The most important matter is what you learn from it and don't make it again.



Question to my visitors :
What is your first position above others,
Family, Friends or classmates?

9 則留言:

匿名 提到...

那...我是豬嗎??
我回家就睡了ㄟ= ="
我決定星期三去看夜神月^^




Ans.Family
(我真的有看懂~不是瞎掰的!!)

匿名 提到...

1.有人說自己so nice的嗎?
2.如果在基隆過夜可以住華帥海景飯店。

about ur Q:
如果在不同的事件上,
對我而言是一樣重要的。
但如果有衝突點,我比較重家人...


回答完了,請問有獎品嗎?

匿名 提到...

To流星:
周三我有約了,改別日吧!
Tue or Thu.

To黑:
so nice...why not?
應該會住在九份吧……
但我也不清楚,因為我只想玩、不想計劃!
獎品,週二喫茶日來找我拿飲料。

匿名 提到...

住基隆就可以去基隆廟口...

獎品真沒誠意,
還要人特地飛車去拿飲料?

匿名 提到...

要喝到那個好喝的飲料不容易唷!

匿名 提到...

那暫欠著,年底再拿給我...

匿名 提到...

那~我想星期四好了^^
那我有禮物嗎??

匿名 提到...

天天都喝了,還不夠呀!

匿名 提到...

那我要你的親手特調
(特調??不要給我加料飲料)