2007/04/19

WRITING, 3/21 3/28

Mar. 21
Topic: " Some people like to use credit card, some do not, what do you think about it? Why? "

Which tool do you pay with, credit card or cash? Nowadays in this morden city, there are a lot of convenient tools that we can use. One of them is credit card. As we know, it is a small card that easy to take with. Not mention to how convenient it is, it is safer than carry a lot of cash with you. If someone wants to use your credit card, the bank will notify you immediately. Surely, when you shop in some store, you also can get some bonus and discounts. I know some people might complain about the circle interests, but only if you use it carefully and make sure that you wouldn't be a slave of credit card, I can't tell what the disadvantage is. Worry about taking too much cash with you, think about credit card.

[Edited]
Which one do you pay with, credit card or cash? Nowadays in this modern city, there are a lot of convenient tools that we can use. One of them is credit card. As we know, it is a small card which is easy to take with. Not to mention how convenient it is, it is safer than carrying a lot of cash with you. If someone wants to use your credit card, the bank will notify you immediately. Surely, when you shop in some stores, you also can get some bonus and discounts. I know some people might complain about the circle interest, but only if you use it carefully and make sure that you wouldn't be a slave of credit card, I can't tell what the disadvantage is. Worry about taking too much cash with you, think about credit card.


====================================


Mar. 28
Topic: " Persuade your parents to let you have a dog pet. "

I want to have a dog for a long time. Every time when I walkby the pet shop, I can't help myself staying in front of the window to look at the cute puppies. So I dream about if I have a puppy, my life will be more colorful. Thinking about how many advantages we have if we will rais one. I remember the news told us that having a dog could make you health, because when you take a dog to walk, not only can relax yourself, but also do some exercises. Meanwhile, when you go out, it can help us protect our house and warn some emergency events. I know that somebody may think raising a dog needs a lot of patients. Due to this reason, I believe that I can take care of it and train myself to be a responsible person. So, could you please let me have a dog?

[Edited]
I wanted to have a dog for a long time. Every time when I pass by the pet shop, I can't help staying in front of the window to look at the cute puppies. So I dream that if I have a puppy, my life will be more exciting. Thinking about how many advantages we have if we will raise one. I remember the news told us that having a dog could make you healthy, because when you take a dog to walk, not only can relax yourself, but also do some exercises. Meanwhile, when you go out, it can help you protect your house and warn about some emergency events. I know that some people may think raising a dog needs a lot of patience. Due to these reasons, I believe that I can take care of one and train myself to be a responsible person. So, could you please let me have a dog?

沒有留言: